Is there a JIRA Gadget for Creating Tables?

cierralewis April 18, 2018

For my JIRA dashboard, I want to have a table where one column is a list of values from one of my custom fields, while the column beside it is a list of issue keys for each ticket that matches that field.

Long story short, is there a gadget that exist where I can create a table? I only see ones for charts, graphs, statistics, none for a generic table or even list. I don't want to create a filter for each value in my custom field and then show the result of that. It's too tedious.

Please advise, thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Javi
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 19, 2018

Hi Cierra,

You might be interested in using the Two-Dimensional filter gadget. With this gadget, you can set one column to be the custom field and the gadget will display all the value results for this field. Unfortunately, you will not be able to display the issue keys that match the custom field value. 

However, you will get a link to a JQL result to all the matching issues that have the specific custom field value. 

If this does not fit your needs, I recommend checking out the following add-on: eazyBI

This add-on allows you to generate custom reports based on Jira fields, which includes custom fields. I recommend checking out their documentation for more information regarding this add-on

As for other add-ons that provide similar functionality, you can also check out Arsenale Dataplane.

Regards,

Javier A. 

cierralewis April 20, 2018

The Two-Dimensional filter is exactly what I'm looking for! Thank you so much Javier!

Kind Regards!

Suggest an answer