Is there a Demo Project available to import into JIRA and to start learning Agile?

buddy1974 September 5, 2013

My team is rather new to the whole agile project management methodologies. It takes me quite a significant amount of time to get them on board. I thought it might be useful to have some sort of demo project that I could upload into my on-demand instance and explain them the methods on the go... Does someone know of a downloadable demo (maybe angry nerds or similar...)

A list of good videos but not so heavy on marketing like the atlassian ones would be great as well. Although I must admit Chet Rong ... great idea ;-)

Juergen

2 answers

1 accepted

5 votes
Answer accepted
AgentSmith
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 9, 2013

From the top menu in JIRA click Agile > Getting Started

Choose between Scrum and Kanban and create a new board and look for this message, then click "create a sample project" (the text will be a hyperlink)

Evaluating JIRA Agile?

If you would like to just poke around in some sample data and take a look at the plan, work and report modes as they would appear mid-project, create a sample project.

Resource materials:

Hope this helps! :)

3 votes
MartinS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 26, 2015

Suggest an answer