Is there a Demo Project available to import into JIRA and to start learning Agile?

My team is rather new to the whole agile project management methodologies. It takes me quite a significant amount of time to get them on board. I thought it might be useful to have some sort of demo project that I could upload into my on-demand instance and explain them the methods on the go... Does someone know of a downloadable demo (maybe angry nerds or similar...)

A list of good videos but not so heavy on marketing like the atlassian ones would be great as well. Although I must admit Chet Rong ... great idea ;-)

Juergen

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Jason Worley Atlassian Team Sep 09, 2013

From the top menu in JIRA click Agile > Getting Started

Choose between Scrum and Kanban and create a new board and look for this message, then click "create a sample project" (the text will be a hyperlink)

Evaluating JIRA Agile?

If you would like to just poke around in some sample data and take a look at the plan, work and report modes as they would appear mid-project, create a sample project.

Resource materials:

Hope this helps! :)

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Sunday in Agility

You asked for it, so we delivered: images on issues have arrived

A picture tells a thousand words. And agility boards have just released their latest feature: cover images on issues – so now your board can tell a story at first glance. Upload attachmen...

887 views 3 12
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you