Is the "Reporting in JIRA" page actively updated?

Pablo Beltran
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 17, 2014

Hi,

I've stumbled with this page:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/ATLAS/Reporting+in+JIRA

and I saw there are references to discontinued products like VertigoSLA from Valiantys, now JIRA Service Desk from Atlassian, and others.

As it looks like pretty out of date, there are available new reporting plugins today like Links Hierarchy for JIRA & Agile which brings new reporting capabilities to JIRA and they would worth including in my opinion.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 17, 2014
Well, vertigosla was discontinued because it was absorbed into service desk, but I really wouldn't say service desk (which does a lot more than vertigo did) is also discontinued. Links hierarchy is not exactly new either, having been around since at least version 3 of Jira. I think this page is intended as a starting point, not a comprehensive guide to everything you might find to help the way you do agile.

Suggest an answer