Is the "Classic mode workflow designer" available on Jira-on-demand? Does anyone have problem administrating the workflows there?

M Gaafar September 3, 2014

While setting up a workflow on Jira-on-demand (Version 6.4), I couldn't find the "Classic mode workflow designer". Instead, There is a new designer version that doesn't allow me to view all types of Conditions/Validators/Post-Functions (e.g.: I cannot make a field required during a transition)

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
M Gaafar September 9, 2014

I believe the question is still valid and the right answer is in my previous comment

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 3, 2014

Above the workflow diagram, click "text" - you'll find you get the "classic" workflow designer (i.e. text based)

I'm not sure why you're missing functions though - the lists I get are the same irrespective of whether I'm using text or the graphical designer

M Gaafar September 9, 2014

Thanks for your help Nic. Atlassian had to enable a plugin on my account in order to access all functions.

By the way, the "Classic mode designer" is the old diagram view of the workflow not the text based (They have a better looking diagram now). The text based view is the same regardless of which designer mode you are using (Classic or new). 

Cheers

Suggest an answer