Is the price table for tempo timesheet in cloud?

Bruno Mourão Barros April 26, 2018
Is the price table for tempo timesheet in cloud?

3 answers

0 votes
Christian Paredes March 25, 2021

I dont find it in the cloud version. The lack of it, does not allow us to set pricing individualy per client or account. Therefore the whole cost estimates are innacourate

Nancy S_ Bennett May 16, 2021

Is there no concept of billable rate? I understand wanting to vary the rate by client or account but putting that aside for the moment, does the notion of billable rate, even if it is global across client and/or account not exist at all? If that is true that seems like a huge gap of functionality.

0 votes
Bruno Mourão Barros May 21, 2018

Good Morning,

My question wasn´t answered. Could you please check it?

Thanks,

Bruno.

FredrikLiljemark September 5, 2018

Doesnt seem to be available in Cloud version....

Beware of cloud version... ALOT is missing compared to the server version, and has been for quite a while.

0 votes
Gabriel Senna
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 27, 2018

Hi Bruno,

If you access the below link, you can access the add-on and visualize it's price.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/is.origo.jira.tempo-plugin/cloud/pricing

Besides that, you can install and use an trial for 30 days, where you can cancel it anytime. 

Bruno Mourão Barros April 27, 2018

Price Table is a funcionality of the plugin. I'm not refering to licence.  

Bart De Baere May 28, 2018

I don't think it's a part of the cloud version of Tempo. Can't seem to find it either.

Like Dovydas Liegus likes this

Suggest an answer