Is the documentation of installing language packs outdated is it just me who's slow?

Max R June 7, 2017

In the language pack docs it says to upload your file as an add-on, but in cloud there is only a link option. I've also enabled dev/private listing. 

So I tried linking https://translations.atlassian.com/download/JIRA+Service+Desk+Cloud/1000.949.0/sv_SE/JIRA+Service+Desk+Cloud-1000.949.0-language-pack-sv_SE.jar 

but it only says this: 

does anyone know how to do this? Installing swedish language pack seems impossible for now and is a dealbreaker for us and our Service Desk...

Cheers,

Max

1 answer

0 votes
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 9, 2017

Hi Max,

You're not missing anything other than it's not currently possible to upload language packs from Atlassian Translation per the Cloud's Languages documentation:

Cloud applications don't currently support the installation of language packs from Atlassian Translations.

I see that you have already commented on CLOUD-7017.  Since you have already done that and voted on the issue you will see any updates as they become available.

Cheers,

Branden

Suggest an answer