Is the Zephyr for JIRA add-on likely to be available for the Cloud in the near future?

I can see that there are interfaces OnDemand for Zephyr Community Edition and Enterprise Edition but the integrated add-on Zephyr for JIRA is not currently available for the Cloud.

Any idea's if this is in the pipeline as I can see the question was asked previously in 2012?

Thanks

2 answers

0 vote
Jason Worley Atlassian Team Jan 27, 2015

You can check with Zephyr support here: http://www.getzephyr.com/support

Additionally, you can go here: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.thed.zephyr.je and scroll down to the Resources section where you can click the Watch add-on link for product updates. 

We have launched Zephyr for JIRA Cloud this February.  The add-on can be downloaded from Atlassian Marketplace (there is a 30 day trial available).  We also have a webinar coming up this week in which we'll walk you through the product's key features.  Feel free to register for the session best suited to your time zone:

Regards,

Sanjay

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published yesterday in Jira Service Desk

Wy are we still using email for Service Desk workflows?

...attest to the experience of an urgent approval that gets lost in the boss’s inbox and requires that special “Please Approve” email or text message. In an age where we have distributed teams...

56 views 0 2
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you