Is the ToDo List Add-on Compatible with JIRA 6.4.1?

Stephen Gurnick
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 6, 2015

I am testing upgrading from JIRA 6.3.7 to 6.4.1. After the upgrade completes successfully, the UPM indicates the ToDo List add-on (I have version 1.9.7 installed) is incompatible with this version of JIRA.

Is this indeed the case that is it not compatible and will cause problems?

Assuming we use this add-on in a wide variety of our issues, should we consider this an upgrade blocker?

Thank you.

-- Stephen

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andrey Markelov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 19, 2015

Done.

0 votes
Stephen Gurnick
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 6, 2015

I did some rudimentary testing on some tickets that utilize this add-on and they seemed to be functioning as expected. However if a more definitive answer is available that would be great. Thank you.

Suggest an answer