Yes, but not every time that JIRA shows invalid data (that I notice). And even that doesn't explain the issue. Clearing the cache should remove page renderings that are now out of data, but I don't know why the cache would allow incremental issues. Case in point: I noticed that a story was in the backlog, yet I was pretty sure this story was in the current sprint. I clicked on it and saw that the status was Waiting for QA. So I clicked on the Active Sprints tab and sure enough, that story appeared in the sprint. Then I clicked on the Backlog tab and now that story showed in the current sprint, and not in the backlog. Went through the same sequence with another story. Clicked on each issue in the backlog and noticed that six of the nine issues in the backlog actually showed a status in Waiting for QA. Then I clicked on the Active Sprints tab and now these issues showed up there. Clicked on the Backlog tab and now they were gone from the Backlog. This is truly inappropriate behavior.
Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG