Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Is something wrong with contacting Atlassian support in Cloud?

Hi everyone,

Tried to create a new tech support request today for Cloud-based Confluence directly from the website (clicking on the "?"), but couldn't do it - no option for tech support contact in the Help menu. Just for kicks tried to do it in JIRA - no luck either. Tried to do it via Atlassian tech support website, but, again, there was no option (button) to submit the case. Is it something wrong with Atlassian tech support access, or is it something else? I'd appreciate your input.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

You can find support under https://support.atlassian.com/contact

Nic,

Thank you for your advice. I am not a newbie and know too well how to do it. The problem was related to the Atlassian website. The options to create a case with them didn't worked - no button to submit it was available. I checked to day and it looks much better. My guess would be, they had some issues with the support site, which was fixed later on.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you