Is "Jira time sheet plugin" which shows in below snippet and 1H TimeSheet plugin are same or different. ?

dhaval soni
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2013

Hi,

Is "Jira time sheet plugin" which shows in below snippet and 1H TimeSheet plugin are same or different. ?

JIRA TimeSheet Plugin

Plugin with two reports and gadget for time tracking. Build j31.

No Screenshots Available
Version: 2.3.8
Developer: Andriy Zhdanov

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2013

Hi,

Yes, though note, there is no such name as '1H TimeSheet', it's a bit confusing, but 1h is logo, and name is 'Timesheet Reports and Gadgets add-on for JIRA' :)

Also 'JIRA Timesheet Plugin' is changed to the above, in latest 2.3.10.

Thank you.

Van Pham October 20, 2013

The only difference with this project is that it's not using the default permission scheme. Though "developers" and "current assignees" can *work on issues*.

I mean this should not affect the fact that an Jira admin can generate a timesheet report for the project?

Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 20, 2013

Plugin checks for Browse Project permission for currently logged in user, i.e.:

if (permissionManager.hasPermission(Permissions.BROWSE, project, remoteUser)

May be you can work out proper settings.

Thank you.

0 votes
Van Pham October 20, 2013

Hello Andriy,

It'd be a pleasure to be able to talk to the maker of Jira TimeSheet Reports and Gadgets.

I'm currently evaluating the add-on, version 2.5.6, to propose a time reporting solution for my company.

Would you be able to tell how come one of the projects is not shown on "Project" dropdown list? In other words, what are the criteria for projects to be displayed in this dropdown?

Thank you so much for taking a look at this.

Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 20, 2013

Hi Van,

It may be that you don't have permission for the project. Also there may be Exclude Projects configuraiton option configured in Administration - Add-Ons - Timesheet Plugin Configuration.

Thank you.

Suggest an answer