It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Is "JIRA Suite Utilities" required for "Issue Alternative Assignee" plugin?

G2G JPSupport May 19, 2014

Does anyone know if "JIRA Suite Utilities" is required for "Issue Alternative Assignee" plugin?

Our customer recently upgraded their JIRA instance to 6.1.7 from 5.1.5 with "Issue Alternative Assignee". Then they have a problem that Transition button doen't function as expected. After installing "JIRA Suite Utilities", button is available again.

Thank you in advance,

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Go2Group] Community Leader May 19, 2014

Most likely you had another workflow element that was using JIRA Suite Utilities plugin. I don't think the plugin depends on JSU (Jamie can correct me if I am wrong ;)).

Nic Brough [Adaptavist] Community Leader May 19, 2014

I think you're spot on there. JSU does not provide anything called "issue alternative assignee", so I suspect that it's actually a field that is referenced by a JSU function in the transition. So you need the JSU there to support the function that is used in the workflow.

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Published in Jira

Try Jira Cloud for Outlook: Organize your work without leaving your inbox

Hi Atlassian community, My name is Max and I work on the product integration team at Atlassian. I am pleased to announce the early access program for the Jira Cloud add-in for Outlook. This add-in...

2,090 views 6 15
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you