Is nFeed available in Jira Cloud?

Deleted user September 14, 2014

I tried nFeed in a local hosted JIRA instance, everything is fine. Is nFeed available in JIRA Cloud? I searched "nFeed" in the OnDemand Add-on marketplace, but no result was found.

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
darylchuah
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 14, 2014

Unfortunately current nFeed only supporting JIRA Server itself. However you might want to check with their support team regarding on this requested feature whether it will be implemented to the OnDemand JIRA itself, https://confluence.valiantys.com/display/nFeed/nFeed+Getting+Help+and+Support

Deleted user September 14, 2014

Hi Daryl, Thanks for your reply. I thought Jira Cloud and Self-hosted Jira use the same Add-on Marketplace. It is true? If no, what's the relationship between these two kinds of Add-on? Thanks.

1 vote
James VanderZouwen December 11, 2018

I have the same issue, and the response from Valiantys was:

"I am sure you are aware nfeed like many other plug ins do not work on Atlassian Cloud version. We can assist in moving your server version to the Cloud (with Valiantys) and would keep everything operational."

...so don't expect a cloud version.

Does anyone else know if Jira cloud has the ability to populate custom fields by calling an external REST API (like nfeed server can)?

Sachin Dhamale
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 25, 2019

Looking for same thing.

Laura Campbell _Seibert Media_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 4, 2020

Hello,

We have an upcoming live demo of the Cloud version of Elements Connect (fomerly nFeed). If you're interested, you can register here.

Laura

Like Katherine Stevens likes this
1 vote
Christophe Promé February 9, 2017

Hi,

We are evaluating the opportunity to port nFeed to JIRA Cloud.

There is a dedicated issue in our support platform : https://valiantys.atlassian.net/browse/NFEED-2048

Please, do not hesitate to comment this issue - we are really interested by customer feedback !

Cheers

Christophe - Valiantys

0 votes
Julie d'Antin [Elements]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 13, 2019

@[deleted], @James VanderZouwen and @Sachin Dhamale, I have great news to share with you! 

Elements Connect (formerly nFeed) for Jira is headed to the Cloud. We're working on a Cloud version of our app and are now starting a beta program to collect Jira Cloud users inputs. 

We would love to have you on board. To join, just install the Cloud beta from the Marketplace. 

We look forward to working with you to shape our future app for Jira Cloud.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events