Is it possible to write a Jira filter for all closed tickets, 10 days back, and by who resolved the ticket?

Harris Porter February 8, 2016

Hi, I have written a filter to return all closed tickets going back 10 days.  However, now there is a requirement to add who resolved the ticket to the filter.  I have checked into this online, and thus far it doesn't sound likely (i.e. I can search for all resolved by me, but not the entire group).  Can someone confirm if a) it is even possible, and b) how to write an advanced filter that will return these results?  Please note that I am using the OnDemand instance, so writing any sort of SQL query is not possible.  It would have to be an advanced filter query.  Thanks in advance!

1 answer

0 votes
Bhushan Nagaraj
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 8, 2016

Answered here.

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/267274

JQL's provided by Jobin should work.

status changed to Closed by xyz

status changed to Resolved by xyz after -10d

Harris Porter February 8, 2016

I've run across that solution in other searches, but I need something different.  I realize my original question was not worded correctly.  I will close this query and open another, more accurate question.  Apologies for the confusion.

Suggest an answer