Is it possible to use JIRA components in web site?

chadi kayrouz December 19, 2017

I need to build a website where some clients open issues for agents to be reviewed. The agents have to receive the issues in a box, exactly the same way it is with customer portal/JIRA agents queues. 

Is it possible to integrate the queues feature and commenting/attaching files/creating workflows in a php web application?

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 22, 2017

Have you every created an issue collector for a project in Jira?   If so you can see that this utility in jira can create an HTML or java script output that would allow for a popup to appear on another non-jira page as a means to create issues (possibly from unauthenticated users).

There are more details on this in Using the issue collector.  I understand this is not exactly what you want, but perhaps you can use this as a template to better understand one way that Jira can do this.   Yes the issue collector can be configured to display certain fields, such as Components.   So this might be helpful in seeing a way to maybe create a custom issue collector.   I am not certain this will be as helpful for a custom php web application, but perhaps this might help.

Andy

Suggest an answer