Is it possible to turn off the KanBan Backlog once you enabled it?

Philip Culver October 13, 2017

I am testing v7.5.0 for our company and tried the Kanban Backlog on a couple of our boards. I like it a lot! I was just wondering if there's a way to disable it on a particular board if a team decides to try it out and ends up not liking it. Thanks!

2 answers

1 accepted

5 votes
Answer accepted
Warren
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 13, 2017

Hi Philip

If you go to Board Settings then Columns, you will see the very left hand column is titled Kanban Backlog and has 1 status in it.

To stop showing the backlog, drag that status into the next column i.e. the Kanban Backlog will have no statuses associated with it, so will disappear

Philip Culver October 16, 2017

Thanks Warren. I tried that out and it works like a charm. i appreciate the help!

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 13, 2017

Kanban board is a just view of your issues. You can delete the board if you do not need it. It won't delete the actual issues in it. That also means that you can recreate it if needed again.

It is also possible to have multiple boards looking at the same set of issues or a subset of them.

Philip Culver October 16, 2017

Thanks for responding Jobin! Deleting the board isn't a great option for me. It would mean changing bookmarks, etc. But I appreciate your help.

Suggest an answer