I am not receiving any email notifications for one of the issues that I am watching. Is it possible for me to backtrack and check whether the emails are getting sent for this issue? Is there any application log with this information?
Otherwise notification is working fine because I am receiving the emails for the other issues that I am watching.
Appreciate any suggestions.
Yep thats the logfile. It can be difficult to digest in a busy system though. If you happen to be using JEMH, you can determine if the notification scheme is actually generating the event through its Notification History Issue Tab ( Screenshot ) that shows who was notified when in response to what change, see wiki for details.
- Inspect the Mail Queue under Administration > Mail Queue and see if notifications are being queued. You can adjust the Mail Queue Service interval to a longer period for troubleshooting purposes. Inspect the Error Queue tab for any errors
- Check If you're using Issue Security Levels, ensure you are members of any Issue security levels that have been applied to the issue.
- Check that there is a notificaton scheme defined for the project in which the issue is.
- Check that the notification scheme is associated with the project. Note: Notification scheme is selected as None by default and has to be selected explicitly for a project
- Check that you have Browse Projects project permission for the project to which the issue belongs.
For the location of logs, have a look at this url
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
A picture tells a thousand words. And agility boards have just released their latest feature: cover images on issues – so now your board can tell a story at first glance. Upload attachmen...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG