Is it possible to step through all images attached to an issue in a simple way?

Michael Danielsson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 30, 2012

We have some issues with a lot of images attached.

Is it possible to step through all images attached to an issue in a simple way, without opening and closing each image?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
NielsJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 30, 2012

Ah, I see. In my JIRA 4.3 here I get a nice Lightbox when I click on an image. Skipping to the next image is possible via the arrow keys.

0 votes
NielsJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 30, 2012

What do you mean by "stepping through"? What do you want to do with the images? Via Issue#getAttachments() you get a Collection of all Attachment where you can use Attachment#getMimetype() to check if it is an image...

Michael Danielsson
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 30, 2012

I just want to look at all images without having to open and close each image. A key shortcut to swich to the next image would be nice.

Suggest an answer