Is it possible to search JIRA issues with a linked Crucible review?

Svante Gustafsson Björkegren
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 3, 2013

I would like to filter out all JIRA issues in my project that has a Crucible review attached to it.

I.e. a review link to Crucible on the Review tab.

Any suggestions how this JQL would look like? If, possible!

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Mark Symons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 12, 2013

Svante, based on reading the documentation, it looks like the Atla-Search plugin might be able to do the job.

Rising Star
Rising Star
October 12, 2013

Yup, you are right! This plugin would do the job. Thanks for the tip!

MilanCiti April 22, 2015

Hello Svante, I am wondering, have you managed to get such results using Atla-Searhc plugin. I got very same question from my users, and trying to find the way within plugin. Any hint or example will be more than welcome, thank you in advance. Regards, Milan

0 votes
Sergey Svishchev
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 11, 2013

Sadly, this is impossible with pure JQL -- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-25344

You'd have to use both tools' Remote APIs to collate this info.

Rising Star
Rising Star
October 12, 2013

Hi Sergey,

Thanks for your answer. I have voted for the request and will look into how much job it will take to solve this via API.

Rgrds,

// Svante

Suggest an answer