Is it possible to run jelly based on priority of issue?

Pushpkant February 26, 2013

I want to run jelly based on the priority of issue.

Say - if an issue is Urgent and has not been updated in last 1 day, then Assignee should get an escalation mail.

If an issue is of High Priority and not been updated in last 2 days, then assignee should get escalation mail

How can i achieve this?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 27, 2013

There's a standard answer for this - https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Jelly+Escalation

The whole point there is that you define a filter that specifically says things like, um, "priority = X and updated over 2 days ago".

1 vote
Andrei [errno]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 26, 2013

i'd use filter subscriptions:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Receiving+Search+Results+via+Email - very flexible setup and will notify appropriately

But in filter subscription I wont be able to send mails to individual users.

Andrei [errno]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 26, 2013

why not? sure you will

It will also list all the issues which are not relevant to particular user.

Andrei [errno]
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 26, 2013

???

AND ( assignee = currentUser() )

read the docs

Suggest an answer