Is it possible to report/display logged time by month?

Matthias Kraus November 27, 2014

Some of our customers are billed monthly based on spent time. Is there a way to report work items with the time spent in a given month?

Solutions containing some coding work are fine, too,

2 answers

0 votes
Matthias Kraus November 28, 2014

After some loading time your linked example crashes my browser. Documentation examples seem to work. Galaxy Tab Note.

eazyBI Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 1, 2014

Hi Matthias, I am sorry for these troubles! Could you please give me more details of what browser you were using (version and also version of OS used)? It would be best if you could send me details to support@eazybi.com so we can resolve this issue. Kind regards, Lauma

0 votes
Lauma Cīrule
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 28, 2014

Hi all,

Please take a look at eazyBI report creation plugin for JIRA which allows you to create custom reports based on JIRA data.

See example report of Hours spent per issue by user in Last month; you can change Page filter to show e.g. Current month.  

There are also some other example reports in our documentation page.

Let me know if you have any additional questions about eazyBI or specific reports. 
You can contact me directly on support@eazybi.com

Kind regards,
Lauma

Suggest an answer