Is it possible to register or to reregister Jira and other products for a company?

Grigoryeva Polina January 11, 2018

I'd like to register or to reregister Jira for the company. Is it possible and if it possible how can I do this? Or Jira and other products register only for private person?

1 answer

0 votes
miikhy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 11, 2018

Hi,

I'm not legal but I do think you can own your license and use it for work as long as it's fitting your company's need and if they are OK with you being the owner of the license. The only thing you can't do is use your license twice (e.g. in your private server + at work).

License have no distinction between private or commercial usage. That being said product licenses are based on server ID so if you're re-installing please make sure to associate your new server ID with your license as described here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/JIRA-License-transfer/qaq-p/18017

Suggest an answer