Is it possible to make only a specific custom field editable in a ticket and the rest not editable for a group using the Behaviours plugin?

Miguel De Dios June 9, 2014

Hello,

I've been using the Behaviours plugin, to make a specific field editable in a ticket for a specific group and the rest not editable, but when I click "edit" on the ticket, I'm still granted the ability to edit all the fields after I placed myself in that group to test the behaviour.

To reiterate, on a ticket screen this behaviour works, but if I click "Edit" or press "e" i'm given access to edit all the fields of the ticket not just the one custom field I should be granted permission to edit only. I'm wondering if this is expected behaviour?

Any ideas?

3 answers

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 10, 2014
0 votes
Miguel De Dios June 10, 2014

Right correct. Just the normal view screen sorry.

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 10, 2014

What do you mean by a "ticket screen"? You are not talking about inline editing right?

Suggest an answer