Is it possible to integrate BambooHR with JIRA?

Hi,

I would like to integrate BambooHR into JIRA so that for example when I create an issue/task in JIRA and I assign it to an individual and that individual happens to be on leave on a certain date that will affect the deadline/delivery of a project.

I would like JIRA to be smart enough to check with BambooHR if the assigned individual/s will be available during the selected period and let me know if the given deadline period for development is ideal for example. I want JIRA to give me feedback to increase the development time frame in case I have my developers on leave or are sick for example.

Also would like possibility of related reporting - if possible.

Thanks

1 answer

0 vote

@Raymond Saliba  - I've updated your question and tag to clarify this is about BambooHR rather than Atlassian's own Bamboo (a CI/CD server) wink

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published yesterday in Jira Software

How large do you think Jira Software can grow?

Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. One of the many reasons this Community exists is to connect you to others on similar product journeys or with comparabl...

254 views 4 9
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you