Is it possible to input a group of people in "Add people to this request" from Customer portal?

Davide Paleari February 16, 2015

Our customers need to add a group of people as request partecipiant, without being forced to add partecipiants one by one using the "Add people to this request" button in the Customer portal. How can I get this?

tHANK YOU, REGARDS

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jose Raupp
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 16, 2015

Hi Davide,

Unfortunately that's currently not possible to achieve, but we do have an improvement request asking for this ability at:

Please feel free to vote on it (to increase visibility/priority) and add yourself as a watcher to be notified on future updates.

Cheers,

Jose

Timothy Harris April 13, 2015

I also need this. Do you know if there is a Java API we can use to add request participants? Is Request participant a role or what? I was thinking about using script runner and creating a scripted post condition to add request participants based on group membership as a workaround.

Ah, it is a custom field. Now can I get at it and update it?

I guess I should be able to update it with Script runner? Even if it is locked?

Suggest an answer