Is it possible to have two SVN Repos in Fisheye against one Jira project

Stephen Rowe October 3, 2013

Hi,

We have a tricky little situation where we have two different subversion repos's with only one controlling JIRA project.

One repos is the project and the other is the admin site. I understand that we could split the admin site out to it's own JIRA Project, but this is legacy set up stuff and I am trying to avoid confusion for people.

I have set up the two repos in Fisheye, but how do I add two different "Repository paths" within JIRA's Project -> Settings section?

Or should I be looking at this differently?

JIRA is Vs 5.1

Fisheye is Vs 2.7.12

Many Thanks

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Theinvisibleman
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 8, 2013

I think the best method to do this would be to upgrade your FishEye to version 2.9 and above. Starting from version 2.9, FishEye only requires the issue key in the commit to detect the issue, and will no longer require a project link. This way, both repos should be able to commit on the project, as long as the commit message contains the issue key

0 votes
Nick
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 8, 2013

Removing the project mapping in JIRA and FishEye (keeping the Application link, of course) will allow you to see commits containing their project keys from any repository in FishEye.

It is highly recommended you upgrade to the latest version of FishEye however, since huge improvements have been wrt to performance of JIRA/FishEye integration and also some excellent new features such as Inline Issue Creation (from any Crucible comment) and Inline Issue Transition (transition a JIRA issue from within FishEye/Crucible.)

Stephen Rowe October 14, 2013

Thankyou very much, I wam now looking to upgrade to the latest Fisheye.

Suggest an answer