Is it possible to generate a checklist of all ticket links in jira?

Ali Abdullah March 30, 2023

My company is looking to migrate our data in jira to another jira inside amazon work spaces and I was wondering if it is possible to itemize all issues so we have a checklist for all our links for our stories and epics.

2 answers

0 votes
AG
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 31, 2023

Hello @Ali Abdullah 

Project Configurator Plugin can help you in some way. Kindly check the functionality of that plugin if that meets your requirements.

Thanks

Asha

0 votes
Maxime Lefebvre _Okapya_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 30, 2023

Hi Ali,

It's difficult for me to be 100% sure of what you're trying to achieve. Could you show me what kind of results you are expecting? Are you talking about a Checklist inside Jira?

Kind regards,
Max

Ali Abdullah March 31, 2023

Hi Maxime,

so we are basically looking to export all our issues in an excel/csv format so that when we have migrated our Jira data we have something to use as a checklist to see if all the data has migrated correctly. I have attached an example to better illustrate 

image_2023-03-31_104609484.png

Maxime Lefebvre _Okapya_
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 31, 2023

Hi Ali,

Thank you for the clarifications.

You can use the export functions available in Issue Search.

It can export in XML, CSV, HTML, and maybe the "Full Content" would be a fit for you.

I hope it helps!
Max

Suggest an answer