Is it possible to fix the order of knowledgebase kategories within the customer portal

Alexandra Wolff August 25, 2022

Hi,

we would like to share our knowledgebase articles with the customers via the customer portal. Ideally the kategories (e.g. FAQs, Information, Instructions etc.) and its related articles should be displayed in alphabetical order.

At the moment the articles which have been updated last will be displayed at the top of the list. That means if I update an article which is displayed in the middle (sort order) and I would like to keep the alphabetical order, I will have to update the other articles as well, which is not an acceptable solution.

Is there any option to set the order to alphabetically? Or are there possibly any add-ons which could fix this?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Alexandra

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Michael Simmons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 28, 2022

Hi @Alexandra Wolff 

Unfortunately, this is something Atlassian does not let you do. There is an open ticket on it, but I doubt it will ever get worked on.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-6877

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news :( 

Michael

If you are OK with this answer, please mark as accepted.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events