Is it possible to expand jiraissues table on wiki page load?

David Dube
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 12, 2011

I'm using the jiraissues macro to display issues from our studio instance into an internally hosted confluence instance. The content is coming across fine. My only issue is that the table defaults to minimized. Is there a way to force the table to expand to however many issues I specify in the tempMax parameter in the URL without havign to specify the height parameter?

Specifying height becomes an issue when there are less then the number of specified results, therby leaving a bunch of unwanted white space.

Thanks!

Dave

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Azwandi Mohd Aris
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 12, 2011

Just a quick idea - maybe using the renderMode=static would be more suitable in this case?

David Dube
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 14, 2011

I was hoping to avoid that... but may be the only way to go.

Suggest an answer