Is it possible to edit the "billed" attribute of a worklog after it has been created

Gabriel Connolly June 8, 2015

Currently, the only time I can see when the "billed" field is editable is when a worklog is first created.  This is a new feature that I will be rolling out for my team, and ideally I want to make sure team members can edit their worklogs to reflect what time was billable after a worklog has already been created.  Is this possible, and if so, what configuration edits need to be made?

Screen Shot 2015-06-08 at 3.26.06 PM.png

1 answer

0 votes
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 8, 2015

Hi Gabriel,

Billed hours can be edited in the Report view of the Timesheet. If your users have the permission to set billed hours (in Tempo Global Configuration) and have the JIRA Project permission to Edit own worklogs.

To edit, go to the Report view of the Timesheet and make sure that the "billed" column is displayed. If not, add it by checking "billed" in the Columns dropdown. You can then edit the value (see also https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/display/TEMPO0712/Report+View for more information)

Regards,

Susanne

Suggest an answer