Is it possible to edit the filters associated with a JIRA gadget?

Erica Jackson January 3, 2017

We are using the Sprint Health gadget. One of the items on the gadget is for "Flagged" issues. The gadget is displaying a count for "Flagged" issues, however, when we click on the count, the filter renders a void/null result. Is it possible to edit the filter for "Flagged" issues on the Sprint Health gadget? Or even to delete that filter as we aren't currently using flags?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Erica Jackson January 4, 2017

Thanks for the reply @Peter Geshev [Botron]

I think I have the necessary permissions. I'm our Atlassian admin. My boss set-up the dashboard but has since made me the owner. I added two gadgets a few weeks back. 

When looking at the Sprint Health gadget, I get a count for flagged. However, clicking on it renders a void/null result list. When I create and run my own query for "flags", I also get no results.

Peter Geshev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 4, 2017

You may try to rebuild the search index, to see if that may fix the problem

Erica Jackson January 4, 2017

Do you have instructions on how to rebuild a search index @Peter Geshev [Botron]?

Peter Geshev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 4, 2017

Check out this page

0 votes
Peter Geshev
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 4, 2017

Hi Erica,

Modifying the gadget is not available. Are you sure you have all the necessary permissions to view the flagged issues?

Regards,

Peter

Suggest an answer