Is it possible to display the Priority field in the Customer Portal list of open requests?

Bob Rogers February 16, 2016

In the Customer portal, the list of Open Requests has columns for Type, Reference, Summary, Service Desk, Status, Requester.

Is it possible to customise these columns and in particular add a column for Priority?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 7, 2017

this is not possible at this time. you can vote for JSDSERVER-3387 or the cloud version JSDCLOUD-3387

Suggest someone accepts this answer so that others don't continue to get confused by this thread.

Bob Rogers October 4, 2017

Thanks for the feedback, Jack.

Like rio197 likes this
0 votes
Girish.K February 16, 2016

Hi Bob,

Yes you can add whichever columns you need to display in Customer portal but make sure it is optional.

fld.jpg

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 28, 2016

Hi Girish, 

your answer appears to illustrate how to add a field to request creation screen and not to the Open Requests screen as Bob was, i think, referring to. Also, why do you indicate to "make sure it is optional"?

Piotr September 7, 2017

how can i do it? How can i add new column in requests list on customer portal?

Suggest an answer