Is it possible to display a header for Sub-Task columns on the parent issue's View Issue

Peter Steen Kristiansen January 13, 2013

Hi,

Is it possible to display a header above the Sub-Task column view when displaying a parent issues view screen? The header should simply list the column name.

br

Peter

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 10, 2013

Put this in announcement banner

<script type='text/javascript'>
AJS.$(document).ready(function() {
$('#issuetable').prepend('<thead><tr><td></td><td>Summary</td><td>Type</td><td>Status</td><td>Assignee</td><td>Progress</td><td>Order</td><td>Actions</td></tr></thead>');

});
</script>

1 vote
Nick Apel September 10, 2013

Hi - Here's an updated script. I had to add AJS. in front of $('#issuetable').

<script type='text/javascript'>
AJS.$(document).ready(function() {
AJS.$('#issuetable').prepend('<thead><tr><td></td><td>Summary</td><td>Type</td><td>Status</td><td>Assignee</td><td>Progress</td><td>Order</td><td>Actions</td></tr></thead>');

});
</script>

1 vote
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 13, 2013
Peter Steen Kristiansen January 14, 2013

Thank you for the answer, and it was indeed what I asked for. However I should of course had mentioned that we are using JIRA 4.4.5 (soon upgrading to 5.2.x), and the solution you found is only applicaple pre 4.4.

Kind regards

Peter

Suggest an answer