Is it possible to customize email content when using JIRA OnDemand?

Jiechao Wang September 16, 2013

Hi,

I look at "Customizing Email Content" section in JIRA documentation, but it seems in order to do that I need to host JIRA myself. But we prefer to use OnDemand and let JIRA hosts itself. Is it possible to customize email content when using JIRA OnDemand?

Thanks!

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Abdoulaye Kindy Diallo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 16, 2013
0 votes
Rebeca Luna February 3, 2016

I still don't know how to include a field from JIRA in my notifications. Is the only way this paid plugin?

0 votes
Vladimir Horev _Raley_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 30, 2015

Possible with https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/net.vacom.jirassimo/cloud/overview

Customization of body, subject, distribution list. Handlebars template'ing for message content based on variables in JIRA issue etc

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 16, 2013

Nope, you've got to the answer I would give you on your own.

Although I understand Atlassian are looking at this, I don't think any editing ability is likely soon.

Suggest an answer