Is it possible to create group of organisations?

Debora Silva July 6, 2021

I would like to create three different groups to include my customers and map them to different SLAs through JQL.

e.g., EU customers, US customers, APAC customers.

It's possible? Or is there at least a way to do something similar?

2 answers

0 votes

Actually, I've already done what you mentioned @Dirk Ronsmans 

However, I need a way to segregate customers into three groups to associate them with different SLAs. Otherwise, I will have to manually associate them one by one, at the risk of forgetting any new ones that will be created in the future.

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 6, 2021

Well if you have the organisations (those you will have to maintain manually) you can set your sla goals based on the organisation 

what exactly isn’t working?

Using reporter in organizationMembers? If so, assuming I have more than a thousand customers, should I enter one by one into organizationMembers? Or is there another option I'm missing?

0 votes
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 6, 2021

Hi @Debora Silva ,

grouping customers in to organisations is perfectly possible. Putting these organisations in to groups unfortunately not. 

so only one level. 

As you mention customers, this is exclusive to JSM tho

https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/blog/2016/09/group-customers-in-organizations

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/group-customers-into-organizations/

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events