Is it possible to create a filter which limits the number of records in the output list to X (integer)?

Dinu Radian August 6, 2013

I would like to be able to generate a report of the X most important bugs, without listing any other ones.

3 answers

0 votes
Dinu Radian August 22, 2013

The short answer is: Not for the current version (6.1-m01) which I have installed.

The long answer is: It is possible to do so programmatically using the REST API when generating the JQL querry.

0 votes
Dinu Radian August 7, 2013

if I modify the filter like this:

project = PROJ AND status = "In Progress" ORDER BY priority DESC, "startAt":0, "maxResults":20

I am getting the following error message:

Error in the JQL Query: Expecting either 'ASC' or 'DESC' but got ':0'. (line 1, character 76)

RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 7, 2013

sorry!! the maxwResults qill work through REST API Jql search

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/191215/maxresult-of-search-rest-api-in-on-demand-jira

0 votes
RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 6, 2013

Suggest an answer