Is it possible to change transition screen title?

Romain VELON August 23, 2017

Hello,

Let's say I have a workflow with 3 statuses Open --> In Progress --> Done. My transition names are In Progress and Done.

When I transition my issue, the title of the first button is "In Progress" which is OK for me. I have a transition screen with Assignee and Comment.

I would like to change the title of this Transition screen to have something like "In Progress - Issue key"or "In Progress - Issue Summary". That's the case when you edit an issue, you can find the issue key.

Any idea how to customize this transition screen title?

Thank you

Romain

1 answer

0 votes
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 23, 2017

Hi Romain,

Those are system statuses so if you change them you will be changing those status for every project.  You can create your own Statuses and workflow and associate that with your project if you do not want that to be a global change.

If you do want to make this global change you can go to System > Issues > Statuses and make the changes there.

Cheers,

Branden

Romain VELON August 23, 2017

Thank you @somethingblue for your answer. Maybe I was not clear but I don't want to change the name of a Status, just to change the title of my Transition screen.

I added a screenshot of my Transition popup to try to better explain.

Transition Screen.jpg

Dorothy Mitchell October 22, 2020

Hi - @Romain VELON did you ever work out how to do this? Thanks!

Suggest an answer