Is it possible to change the width of columns on dashboard layout?

Andris Bērziņš
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 22, 2012

I am talking about gadget columns, not navigator columns. I don't mean choosing from one of the preset layouts but shrink the columns by a custom percentage.

7 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Pedro Cora
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 5, 2012

Hello,

At this moment, it's not possible to achieve this in JIRA.

Cheers,

Pedro

1 vote
Jason Ross April 7, 2016

You can use the chome Stylish plugin to override UI for many parts of Crucible, JIRA, etc.  However, I cannot seem to override the column widths for gadgets.  I'd love the ability to set the min width %, set white space to normal on gadget filter result table header, and potentially adjust the padding.

gadget.PNG

0 votes
NancyB455 March 11, 2019

We still need help with this, as far as I know.  The latest upgrade has made some columns break on hyphens and be way too narrow.

0 votes
Simone Sweeney September 27, 2016

Hi,

Just wondering if this status has changed?

It'd be great to be able to vary the size of gadgets on a dashboard.

0 votes
Treethawat Thanawachiramate July 25, 2016

Hi,

Have we had any answers yet since April? I want to know it is possible now or not.

0 votes
Marcin Fulara April 24, 2015

up

Isn't it possible to e.g. create a custom layout in which you can put gatget wherever you want and customize its size? Just like a folder on a desktop...

0 votes
Serj Shcherbakov January 20, 2015

Hi!

UP topic.

Still imposible? 

Suggest an answer