Is it possible to change a custom field in screens in dependence on users answers?

Olga_Popova November 16, 2017

I have 2 checklists (screens) in a workflow. If a user give a denial answer in the first screen, I need don't ask him on the similar type of questions in the second screen. One screen  consist of 4 different types of questions.

Is that possible to do?

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Joe Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 16, 2017

I believe scripting is allowed in the cloud and I believe you can do it with that. You can do it without scripting by using multiple transitions. Use a condition check to see if they answered the first question and present the desired screen for that option and in the other transition check the condition the other way and present the screen in that one you need. Only one transition will be seen by the user. I would name the transition so you can easily tell what condition it checks. 

Olga_Popova November 16, 2017

If I right understand I schould do 15 different screens. I have 4 questions and 15 different combination of them. Right?

Suggest an answer