Is it possible to add Start time tracking button to Agile Board?

Artur Badretdinov March 9, 2016

Hello!

I have a question about "Toggl integration for JIRA" add-on. Our team uses Agile Boards. Is it possible to start time tracking from the issue detail view, that appears on the right half of screen in Agile board? At the moment we have to go into full issue description, what is not very convenient.

Here is the button in full issue edit view [1] and I would like to see it in Issue detailed view in Agile board [2].image2016-3-11 16:28:54.png

[1]

image2016-3-10 0:48:17.png

[2]

2 answers

0 votes
Matthias Poelzinger March 25, 2016

+1 - I would also like to see this feature. Would make time tracking with Agile Boards much easier (instead of always going to the detailed view of an issue).

0 votes
Peter T
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 9, 2016

Hi Artur,

unfortunately it is not possible. There are other time tracking solutions which integrate better with Agile like Tempo Time sheets. But they are commercial.

Artur Badretdinov March 11, 2016

Hi, Peter!

Thank you for your answer. I'm sorry, but I had made incomplete problem description because I thought that this will be a question for the creators of Toggl integration plugin. Now I have updated the question, and it is different from the one that you answered.

Suggest an answer