Is anyone experiencing issues with seeing the Cycle Summary after the latest Zephyr for Jira update?

Antonio Francis October 14, 2019

Hi,

Is anyone experiencing issues with not seeing the Cycle Summary after the latest Zephyr for Jira update? There seems to be an error message displaying 'loading app' for some of the WIN10 users.

October 2019 Update

Release 5.0.0

1 answer

0 votes
Dario B
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 15, 2019

Hi @Antonio Francis ,

I can see you have already opened a similar thread for this same issue:

I can also see that you already have a support ticket open with us and another one with Zephyr support. 

I believe this happened since you weren't sure who to ask. 

For this kind of issues (an add-on stops working from one day to another) it is usually a good idea to try to get in touch with the add-on vendor directly. You can find the contact information in the "Support" tab of the marketplace page for the add-on. For example, in your case:

Finally, if you have a question related to an add-on that you may want to ask to the Atlassian Community, please make sure to add the correct tags or the chances that someone will notice and answer your questions are lower. Indeed, I am not sure this is gonna help in any way, but I have now added the tags for Atlassian Marketplace and Zephyr. Let's see if any other user has noticed anything similar.

Cheers,
Dario 

Antonio Francis October 15, 2019

Hi Dario,

I did my research and checked all threads and even went online and then I decided to open a thread asking for advice. No one responded so I opened another thread. I will try to keep it to one thread in the future.

The Organisation I work for has now used Jira since around early 2017 and we still do. It has entrusted me as the the Lead Contact for all Jira or third party vendor related issues. On this occasion it's Zephyrs issue. I'm trying to cover all my bases here and sort through all the possible options.

My feedback from Zephyr is that many others are experiencing the same issue and they are looking into the cause as we speak. 

Whether I create a ticket with Atlassian or another third party first should not even be an issue as the Subscription entails support or it doesn't?

Thanks with the feedback I will try to be more mindful in the future.

Tony.

Dario B
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 17, 2019

Hi @Antonio Francis ,

Apologies for the misunderstanding, I thought you weren't sure where to ask and therefore I was trying to help.

For the rest, of course it is not a problem at all if you open a support ticket with us or with Zephyr or both, since you are entitled to get support from both.

Actually, in this specific case, there should be a procedure that the assigned support engineer can follow in order to directly get in touch with Zephyr support (in case an exchange of information among the 2 support teams is needed). I am now writing to the Support Engineer assigned to your ticket to advise to proceed this way.

Cheers,
Dario

Suggest an answer