Is ScriptRunner's Behavior config written out to workflow json during workflow export?

Brent Webster
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 14, 2015

Is ScriptRunner's Behavior config written out to workflow json during workflow export?

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 14, 2015

No, it's not part of any workflow... the same behaviour can be used across multiple different projects and workflows, which is quite a common use case. Although it's often related to a workflow, it doesn't have to be.

The configuration is stored in the general morass of jira's database... so it's there if you do backup/restore, or duplicate to another system. 

Brent Webster
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 15, 2015

Too bad. I'm currently developing a new workflow using ScriptRunner and Behaviour on my test server. Once completed I will transfer the workflow to our production server and then migrate the existing projects to it. Any suggestions to make my life easier?

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 15, 2015

If you click on the Edit link by the behaviour, it will show you the behaviour as XML. You can paste that in to a new behaviour on the other system. But take care with custom field IDs.

Brent Webster
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 16, 2015

Painful but doable...thanks

Suggest an answer