Is Netbeans still supported in JIRA v. 6.x?

Since upgrading to JIRA v. 6.x I haven't been able to use my Netbeans JIRA plug-in anymore. I get an invalid username/password every time I try to connect. Does the Netbeans JIRA plug-in still work with JIRA v. 6.x?

2 answers

The plugin still works, but uses deprecated SoapUI libraries, which will be removed in JIRA 7.
Please be sure to not have any other SoapUI plugin installed in Netbeans as it broke the JIRA plugin for other users.
Try deactivating other plugins until and narrow down the culprit.

I disabled every plugin that came up when searching for "Soap". There were two:

1. Java EE Base
  2. SOAP Web Services

Deactivating these deactivated plugins dependent on them. And I also am getting the invalid user/pass error.

I disabled every plugin that came up when searching for "Soap". There were two:

1. Java EE Base
  2. SOAP Web Services

Deactivating these deactivated plugins dependent on them. And I also am getting the invalid user/pass error.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

2,897 views 12 18
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot