Is JIRA v6.1.7 available for download yet?

Mark Symons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 27, 2014

JIRA v6.1.7 was released today but the release notes seem to point to a download link that only has v6.1.6 available.

Not only that, but the names of the binariy names look a bit dodgy:

atlassian-jira-6.1.6-servicedesk-1.1.6-x64.bin

Is this JIRA bundled with JIRA Service Desk? If so... not what I am looking for.

Has anyone got a working URL for download? I was anxious to update (from v6.0.x) so that I can get the JIRA Issues Macro in Confluence v5.4.2 to work properly.

2 answers

1 accepted

Mark Symons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 27, 2014

Thanks for the response. I was able to download the Linux 64-bit Installer without a problem and have already successfully upgraded.

Things went very smoothly. I always have to spend a couple of hours checking for changes to customized files and thus got to notice that there is one small addition to velocity.properties (addition of parser pool) and some additional JVM arguments in setenv.sh.

0 votes
Jeff Thomas
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 27, 2014

Suggest an answer