It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Is Herzum Quick Link supporting cross instance NFEED?

Currently we are evaluating Herzum Quick Link plugin. We try to create new cross instance issue. In the cross instance project issue we have several NFEED custom fields. When it loading the create issue page, all NFEED custom fields show loading icon. We didn't facing this issue with same instance NFEED.Capture.PNG

2 answers

Hi heemi hanif,

the problem that you have reported has been reproduced on our dev environments and we are going to start investigations on it. 

I will update you as soon as we have more details. 

Hi heemi hanif,
the current version of the add-on doesn't support the NFeed custom fields data loading on the remote issue create screen.
Very soon, a new add-on version is going to be released, avoiding that all the custom fields, that the add-on is not able to load, are showed on the remote issue create screen.
We will take in consideration your need when reviewing the new features to be included in the next sprint.

Regards

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Portfolio for Jira

Program managers, we need your help! We want to learn about how you plan work for a team of teams

Hi community members, My name is Erika and I’m a product manager at Atlassian. We’re currently investigating how teams are planning work at the program level. We understand that every team in a tea...

145 views 0 5
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you