Is Herzum Quick Link supporting cross instance NFEED?

Currently we are evaluating Herzum Quick Link plugin. We try to create new cross instance issue. In the cross instance project issue we have several NFEED custom fields. When it loading the create issue page, all NFEED custom fields show loading icon. We didn't facing this issue with same instance NFEED.Capture.PNG

2 answers

Hi heemi hanif,

the problem that you have reported has been reproduced on our dev environments and we are going to start investigations on it. 

I will update you as soon as we have more details. 

Hi heemi hanif,
the current version of the add-on doesn't support the NFeed custom fields data loading on the remote issue create screen.
Very soon, a new add-on version is going to be released, avoiding that all the custom fields, that the add-on is not able to load, are showed on the remote issue create screen.
We will take in consideration your need when reviewing the new features to be included in the next sprint.

Regards

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 29, 2018 in Jira

How to set up an incident workflow from the VP of Engineering at Sentry

Hey Atlassian community, I help lead engineering at Sentry, an open-source error-tracking and monitoring tool that integrates with Jira. We started using Jira Software Cloud internally last year, a...

1,082 views 0 8
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you