While evaluating, I'm trying to the test the invoicing function:

When I try to charge the worklogs, I always get a blank page with the message "Oops, you've found a dead link".

Is it possible that I dont have the custom report for the invoice installed? We are using SQL Server. Do you have a report sample for MS SQL Server?

Regards,
Mark Brunner 

3 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

You should never get a blank page.

Can you provide a screen shot where we can see the last action (and form)  executed before the "oops" page is displayed.

Can you check, if the error occurs if "Create Invoice Documents" is disabled [Ictime / Administration / General Configuration]?

We have currently no Invoice Report template for MsSql Databases. Anyway, this can be provided beginning of next week.  

Regards,

iconcept Support

I already tried with create invoice enabled and disabled. Always the same results.

Here the requested Screenshots:

image2017-1-31 16:32:35.png

image2017-1-31 16:33:2.png

after clicking save:

image2017-1-31 16:33:32.png

Hi,

Issue has been recorded: https://interconcept.atlassian.net/browse/ICTIME-746

Fix is already available. Please update to version 5.3.6.5

Hi Mark,

please find the links to the MsSql Report Samples her: https://interconcept.atlassian.net/wiki/display/ICTIME/Custom+Reports

Please verify, that you are using the Schema "jiraschema" for your JIRA database. If this is not the case, you need to update the reports (just exchange the jiraschema with your schema (in the main.jrxml files.

Hi,

please download the latest Version (5.3.6.5). This solves the dead link problem.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted yesterday in Jira

Atlassian Research Workshop opportunity on Sep. 28th in Austin, TX

We're looking for participants for a workshop at Atlassian! We need Jira admins who have interesting custom workflows, issue views, or boards. Think you have a story to sha...

54 views 2 2
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you