Invalid Filter in Gadget from Shared Dashboard

Gabriel Porras April 15, 2013

Hello,

I created a Dashboard to share with all my team.

In it I added a "Filter Gadget" that works with a filter I created. As I want the filter be for every person it has the " assignee in currentUser() "

(My filter is a list of issues for a Certain project so I want to every person appears the assigned issues).

Well, the gadget works for me perfectly. But for all team members appears the error:

"There are problems with the current configuration for this gadget. The errors below may have been caused by the deletion of entities required by the gadget or by changes to your permissions. Invalid filter"

How I can fix it?

Thanks

5 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Chaithra N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 15, 2013

hi,

Can you check if you have shared the filter?

Regards,

Chaithra

2 votes
Henning Tietgens
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 15, 2013

You have to share the filters used by the dashboard gadgets, too.

ritu jain October 1, 2020

Thank you. I knew this but completely skipped from my mind but this solution immediately helped me :)

0 votes
Cristiane Silva February 23, 2016

I am stucked in the same situation. Sharing my dashboard is only working when I set 'admin' to my user. Any way to get around this ?

0 votes
Ashutosh Pareek August 17, 2014

I am not able to share the filters. found a forum https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/Share+does+not+work+in+JIRA<br< a="">>

telling i have to enable welcome plugin to enable the filter sharing, Plugin is enabled but filter are still not shareble.

Any help ??

0 votes
Gabriel Porras April 15, 2013

Hehehe... Easy.. Thanks!

Suggest an answer