Internal Error while attach files to test execution using JIRA Drag and Drop

Hanna Kutkowska September 16, 2014

Hi,

we are using ZFJ v2.5.1.25101747 on JIRA v6.2.3. Lately we've installed Drag and Drop plugin, but it doesn't work properly while attaching a file during test execution - please see attachment.

zephyr attachment error.PNG

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Deleted user September 16, 2014

Hi Hanna,

we had the same issue. It is because you use the Drag and Drop plugin version 3.1.8. The ZFJ plugin doesn't support DnD zone in Execution section. The solution to this probem is to install Drag and Drop version 3.1.6. All will remain the same except for Execution section where you need to attach the file in a old fashion way. Please reply to my answer, so i can see if you solve your issue.

Best Regards,

Ivan

Hanna Kutkowska September 21, 2014

Unfortunatelly after downgrade Drag and Drop plugin it shows me that it's not compatibile with my Confluence, which is v5.4.3

Deleted user September 23, 2014

I saw the new release version 3.1.13. Try with that one, however we din't try it with this version.

Hanna Kutkowska September 23, 2014

Yep, I tried just, but problem still exist. Maybe we have to wait for new Zephyr update.

Deleted user September 23, 2014

You are right. Because as i said before, ZFJ doesn't yet support Drag and Drop file in Execute section. I speak wiht their support and they said, that this is a feature request, so maybe they will solve it with the next release.

Hanna Kutkowska September 23, 2014

Thanks a lot for help.

Suggest an answer