Interface JIRA Agile with the bug tracker tool

Deleted user October 22, 2015

Hi all,

I am new at JIRA (I just started using it for an Agile project) I have a question, is it possible to interface JIRA Agile with the bug tracker application tool?

Thank you!

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 22, 2015

Hmm.  What "bug tracker application tool" are you using?

Most people here will be using JIRA as their bug tracker, and Agile is not really a separate thing to JIRA, it sits on top of JIRA project data (such as bug tracking projects).  If you turned off Agile, all the issues you see on your boards are still there in JIRA.

So, if you're using the same JIRA to track bugs, the answer is "No, because you don't need to do anything, Agile is already there".  If you're talking about another tracker, then it's "Probably, but we need to know what the system is and what you want it to do"

Deleted user October 26, 2015

Thank you! We are actually using JIRA application to track bugs

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 26, 2015

Ok, good, that makes it simple. The next question is "what do you want to see when handling your bugs?"

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events